The Speech Pathology team at FLOW is passionate about using a strengths-based approach and implementing evidence-based strategies to help children, adolescents and their families achieve goals that are functional and meaningful to them.
Through the assessment and intervention process, FLOW Speech Pathologists offer practical strategies with the aim of transferring skills from the therapy setting into other environments (e.g. home, school, sport, social settings).
Speech Pathologists can support children and young people’s:
- Receptive Language (understanding of language)
- Expressive Language (use of language)
- Speech (production of speech sounds)
- Social Skills
- Higher Level language (language skills that are important for social and academic performance)
- Literacy (phonological awareness, spelling, writing, reading)
- Augmentative and alternative communication (e.g. high-tech systems including Avaz and Proloquo2Go and low-tech tools such as visuals)
- Behavioural difficulties in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team (Behaviour may often be a form of communication)
- NDIS (self-funded)
- Medicare (Chronic Disease Management Plan)
- Private Funding
Please contact us on (08) 7200 4181 to make an enquiry or book an appointment.