Occupational Therapists (OT) at FLOW provide a holistic, strength based approach in supporting children and their families to live more fulfilling and meaningful lives. This is achieved through a thorough initial assessment, followed by individually tailored therapeutic interventions.
As registered providers with Medicare under the Better Access to Mental Health Care scheme, our OT’s can provide individual and group based services to children and adolescents experiencing difficulties with mental and emotional well being. We can also provide early intervention where developmental concerns exist.
FLOW OT’s believe in the value of a strength based approach where relationship, playfulness, curiosity and empathy are all key components in supporting children and their families to achieve their goals. Our partnership with Naturally Gathered also allows us to incorporate natural bushland spaces into therapy to further support positive outcomes.
Occupational Therapists can support children and young people’s:
- Sensory processing
- Anxiety and emotional struggles
- Relationship and attachment
- Ability to participate and manage in the community
- Attention and concentration
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Social skills
- Activities of daily living (e.g. toileting, sleep etc.)
- NDIS (Self and Plan Managed)
- Medicare (Better Access to Mental Health, Chronic Disease Management Plan, Helping Children with Autism Plan)
- Private Funding
Please contact us on (08) 7200 4181 to make an enquiry or book an appointment.